Menarch Research - Funded research
- The “emancipator elasticity” of Islam: the relation between divine authority, cultural authenticity, and human emancipation in the political discourse of Egyptian Muslim intellectuals
- Democratic transitions in the Middle East and North Africa. A comparative study of Morocco and Egypt
- The influence of transnational political mobilisation on homeland conflicts.
Menarch Research - Non-funded research
- Religion and Politics in Islamic Northern Nigeria: A Case Study of Kaduna State
- Criminalising the Other. The discursice imagination of ‘the Other’ from a “field-perspective”.
- Political and religious equilibrium in the Arab World and Muslim community
- The Impact of the ‘Global War on Terror’ on contemporary civil wars